- Joy Rahman and Palden Lama, Predicting the End-to-End Tail Latency of Containerized Microservices in the Cloud. In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering (IC2E), Prague, Czech Republic, June 24-27, 2019, 10 pages.
- John Heaps, Xiaoyin Wang, Travis Breaux, and Jianwei Niu. Toward Detection of Access Control Models from Source Code via Word Embedding. In SACMAT ’19: Proceedings of The 24th ACM Symposium on Access Control Models & Technologies (SACMAT), June 4–6, 2019, Toronto, Canada, 8 pages, in press.
- CohenMiller, A., & Pate, P. E. A model for developing interdisciplinary research theoretical frameworks. The Qualitative Report, 24(6), June 3, 2019
- Mengsu Chen, Felix Fischer, Na Meng, Xiaoyin Wang, Jens Grossklags, How Reliable is the Crowdsourced Knowledge of Security Implementation? Proceedings of International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), Montreal, Canada, May 25-31, 2019, 12 pages, to appear.
- Hongyu Liu, Sam Silvestro Xiaoyin Wang, Lide Duan, Tongping Liu, Causer: Context-Sensitive Overflow Detection, Proceedings of International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization (CGO), Washington DC, Feb. 16-20, 2019, 11 pages.
- Foyzul Hassan, Rodney Rodriguez, Xiaoyin Wang, RUDSEA: recommending updates of Dockerfiles via software environment analysis, Proceedings of ACM/IEEE Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE), Montpelier, France, Sept. 3-7, 2018, 6 pages.
- Mahmoud Abdelsalam, Ram Krishnan, Yufei Huang and Ravi Sandhu, Malware Detection in Cloud Infrastructures using Convolutional Neural Networks. In Proceedings 11th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD), San Francisco, CA, July 2-7, 2018, 8 pages. Presentation(pdf)
- Maanak Gupta and Ravi Sandhu, Authorization Framework for Secure Cloud Assisted Connected Cars and Vehicular Internet of Things. In Proceedings of the 23rd ACM Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies (SACMAT), Indianapolis, Indiana, June 13-15, 2018, 12 pages. Presentation(pptx) (pdf)
- Cheng Guo, Ruhan Zhuang, Yingmo Jie, Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo, and Xinyi Tang. Secure Range Search over Encrypted Uncertain IoT Outsourced Data. IEEE Internet of Things Journal, June 7, 2018, 10 pages.
John Charlton, Pang Du, Jin-Hee Cho, Shouhuai Xu:
Measuring Relative Accuracy of Malware Detectors in the Absence of Ground Truth. Proceedings of IEEE MILCOM 2018: 450-455
Asma Alshehri, James Benson, Farhan Patwa and Ravi Sandhu, Access Control Model for Virtual Objects (Shadows) Communication for AWS Internet of Things, In Proceedings of the 8th ACM Conference on Data and Application Security and Privacy (CODASPY), Tempe, AZ, March 19-21, 2018. Presentation(pptx) (pdf)
- Maanak Gupta, Farhan Patwa and Ravi Sandhu, An Attribute-Based Access Control Model for Secure Big Data Processing in Hadoop Ecosystem. In Proceedings of the 3rd ACM Workshop on Attribute-Based Access Control (ABAC), March 19-21, 2018, Tempe, Arizona. Presentation(pptx) (pdf)
- Smriti Bhatt, Farhan Patwa and Ravi Sandhu,An Access Control Framework for Cloud-Enabled Wearable Internet of Things, In Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing (CIC), San Jose, CA, October 15-17, 2017, 11 pages. Presentation(pptx)(pdf)